⏳ Current Affairs Only daily Quiz: 28th January 2017
Q.1- What was India’s rank in the Corruption Perceptions Index 2016?
Q.2- Which of the following brings out the Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers?
a) The Reserve Bank of India
b) The Department of Economic Affairs
c) The Labour Bureau
d) The Department of Personnel and Training
Q.3- Which country was declared as the most corruption-free nation by the Corruption
Perceptions Index 2016?
c) The Netherlands
Q.4- Which of the following statements are correct regarding The Aadhaar Bill,2016?
- Every citizen is entitled to obtain an Aadhaar number.
- To verify the identity of a person receiving a subsidy or a service, the government may require them to have an Aadhaar number.
- Biometric informationwill not be shared with anyone even in the interest of national security.
a) 2 only
Q.5- The 2017 Australian Tennis Open Women’s Singles title was won by
a) Venus Williams
b) Serena Williams
c) Victoria Azarenka
d) Maria Sharapova
Q.6- Which of the following statements are correct regarding World Trade organisation?
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations.
- Afghanistan is the latest member to join WTO
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
Q.7- The 3-day long Brahmaputra Literary festival was inaugurated in
Q.8- It is in this country the first human-pig hybrid embryo was created in the lab.
a) The USA
b) The UK
Q.9- The 2-day long North East Investors’ Summit will be held in
Q.10- As per the RBI, India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves reached this many US dollars in the week ended by 20 January 2017.
a) USD 360.775 billion
b) USD 460.775 billion
c) USD 560.775 billion
d) USD 660.775 billion