- KPMG India board has elected Arun M Kumar as chairman and CEO to lead the India operations of the consulting and accounting major. He succeeds Richard Rekhy, who stepped down in November last year following a large-scale exodus of key people from the advisory team.
- Earlier in January 2016, Rekhy had been re-elected for a four-year term. Kumar, who spent the majority of his career with KPMG in the US, will take charge from 05th February 2017 for a five-year term.
About KPMG in India:
- KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993.
- KPMG has offices across India in Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Noida, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Kochi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
- We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflects a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.