- Conveyance of justice crippled in view of a lack of judges, says Chief Justice Khehar
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday guaranteed Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar that the government would make its share of “commitment” to help satisfy his “resolve” to lessen the weight on the legal and manage the high number of pending cases.
- The Prime Minister made the vow in the wake of watching the “torment” in Justice Khehar’s discourse in which he mourned the pendency of cases in the higher and lower courts.
Utilization of innovation
- Modi praised Justice Khehar’s set out to handle the pendency of cases and his weight on disentanglement of legitimate work through utilization of innovation.
- The Prime Minister pushed the utilization of innovation and digitalisation in the legal framework to defeat the weight of cases and old laws.
Source: THE HINDU