Gujarat CM dedicates India’s first laser technology-based check-post
Source: The Hindu
- Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani dedicated India’s first laser technology-based advanced AVMS RTO check-post at Shamlaji of Aravalli district on Friday.
- The check-post is equipped with advanced ray technology with a cost of Rs 4.72 crore
- Rupani also laid foundation stones of various developmental works worth Rs 30 crore in tribal area of Aravalli district.
- All the 16 check-posts across the state will be made advanced, automatic and transparent with a cost of Rs. 35 crore during next year.
- On the occasion Transportation Minister Vallabhbhai Kakadiya said that state government has made 125 people oriented decisions within just 100 days of ruling.
- Principal Secretary to Transportation Department Vipul Mitra briefed people about the would-be benefits to vehicle owners as initiations of AVMS RTO check-post.