Rashtrapati Bhavan Mughal Gardens opens for public by March first week
- The iconic Mughal Gardens of the Rashtrapati Bhavan is open for the general public from today.
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the gardens, as part of the annual Udyanotsav yesterday.
- The highlights of this year’s Udyanotsav visitors will for the first time see roses named after the Indian President and his wife, growing next to ‘ Abraham Lincoln’, ‘Christian Dior’ and ‘Queen Elizabeth’ .
- The Mughal Gardens will be open exclusively on March 10 to special category of visitors viz farmers, differently abled persons, defence and para-military forces and Delhi Police personnel.
- The Gardens will remain open till 12th of next month except on Mondays which are maintenance days.