Review on budget by T.T. Ram Mohan
- General discussion and forecasting were bring done on two bases first on government will give good stimulus because of the demonetization or budget will be slight populist to capture voter in upcoming election
- This budget is like “don’t rock the boat” because india is till bright spot among worlds and will be though instability looming over world
- Fiscal deficit plan become ideal this year because government have cut revenue part to meet with target. That was earlier done with capital part of budget.
- This budget also break tradition of the populist budget by not waiving loan to farmer, no transfer to jan dhan account, no universal basic income declaration
- Domestic economy hit by the demonetization led to submergence of the local demand while global trend going toward nativism and protectionism trend that’s not attracting for indian economy