Telangana CM announces new schemes on formation day
During the occasion of State Formation Day, Telangana Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao announced many Beneficial Schemes
- Rs 8,000 cash assistance per acre annually to each farmer.
- 24/7 continuous electricity supply.
- Setting up colonies and support price for their yield.
- Nearly 10,000 acres of land will also be distributed as part of 3-acres land distribution scheme for Dalits.
- Distribution of Rs 15,000 worth ‘KCR kits’ aimed at the well being of mother and child, (which) will come into force from tomorrow and disbursement of pension of Rs 1,000 per month for single women, who have no support, will be launched on June 4.
- Under the ‘KCR kits’ scheme, pregnant women will be given financial assistance of Rs 12,000 in three phases, he said, adding that a sum of Rs 1,000 will be given additionally in case of delivery of a baby girl.
- TRS chief also announced distribution of 84 lakh Sheep with an investment of Rs 5,000 crores.
- Under Mission Kakatiya programme, which is aimed at revival of irrigation facilities, 16,000 tanks were rejuvenated in the last two years while work is on to revive 5,000 more tanks this year.